Day In the Life- Info for partners and volunteers
Information for Partners and Volunteers
Below are files that will be helpful to volunteers, partnering organizations and participating teachers in preparing for the 2017 “Day in the Life of the Buffalo River”:
- Partner and Volunteer Training Powerpoint Overview of event, activity instructions, and partner/volunteer roles.
- Supplemental Materials Event overview, history of the Buffalo River, maps of the watershed and sample sites, macroinvertebrate identification key, etc.
- Partner and Volunteer Instructions Outline of how to run the event.
- For site descriptions and addresses, please see the Sample Sites page.
- Partner Application Form
- Volunteer Application Form